I cannot get the Glee/Darren Criss/Chris Colfer version of Hey Monday’s “Candles” out of my head. It is so gorgeous. And the video of it is just adorable (even though, listening to the lyrics, it’s not exactly the most apropos choice for their love song/duet vibes and the little hearts in both their eyes). Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Epic Super Powers
- My Dad Taught Me How To Shave!
- Wise Acre Eatery
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- Caitlin Heaney: Talented Singer/Songwriter and YouTube Performer
- Best. Haircut. Experience. Ever!