I cannot get the Glee/Darren Criss/Chris Colfer version of Hey Monday’s “Candles” out of my head. It is so gorgeous. And the video of it is just adorable (even though, listening to the lyrics, it’s not exactly the most apropos choice for their love song/duet vibes and the little hearts in both their eyes). Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- The Curse of Living Forever
- The Doctor and His Rose
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Broadway In Chicago: The Book of Mormon
- Hot Wall: Sam Tsui
- Wicked: My First Trip To Broadway
- Fed Up With Swimsuit Season
- May Day: The Perfect Sunday
- Bryn Mawr is a women’s college. What does that mean to you?
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?