Today was the eighth annual Disability Pride Parade in Chicago! If I were still in Chicago, I definitely would have been there with my friends in support. As it is, I am not, and so I am writing this instead. Go check out their website and mission statement: it’s pretty fierce. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Tattoo Ideas
- The Curse of Living Forever
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Your Body May Not Make You a Woman, But the Duck Pond Run Makes You a Mawrtyr
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Best. Haircut. Experience. Ever!