I think it could be really cool to be a squirrel. Not forever, of course (I rather like being a human), but it would be awesome to be able to turn into a squirrel at will. Oh, sure, other animals might be more exciting (owl, cheetah, seal), but every time I see a squirrel scampering here or there, I reflect for a second on how fun it would be. There’s something about the tail, I think. Plus, they’re cute and furry.
Tagsblogging BMC book Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college community concert Darren Criss Dar Williams Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gender genderqueer Glee high school humour identity job life memories Minnesota music outrage postaday2011 prison abolition pronouns queer singing song T TJLP trans transgender transition Twin Cities video YouTube
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- Hot Wall: Neil Patrick Harris
- Tattoo Ideas
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor
- Hot Wall: David Tennant
- "Open" Does Not Mean "Cheating"
- The Wedding of River Song
- Hairspray at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatres