I think it could be really cool to be a squirrel. Not forever, of course (I rather like being a human), but it would be awesome to be able to turn into a squirrel at will. Oh, sure, other animals might be more exciting (owl, cheetah, seal), but every time I see a squirrel scampering here or there, I reflect for a second on how fun it would be. There’s something about the tail, I think. Plus, they’re cute and furry.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- The Curse of Living Forever
- Is Feminism Outdated? / The Need for Trans Liberation
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Tattoo Ideas
- Hot Wall: Sam Tsui
- Bryn Mawr is a women’s college. What does that mean to you?
- My Dad Taught Me How To Shave!