I think it could be really cool to be a squirrel. Not forever, of course (I rather like being a human), but it would be awesome to be able to turn into a squirrel at will. Oh, sure, other animals might be more exciting (owl, cheetah, seal), but every time I see a squirrel scampering here or there, I reflect for a second on how fun it would be. There’s something about the tail, I think. Plus, they’re cute and furry.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- Dar Williams at Bryn Mawr College
- OTP: River and the Doctor
- "Us" versus "Them"
- My Dad Taught Me How To Shave!
- Top Surgery Tomorrow
- My College, the Castle
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?
- Being Scared of Losing My Voice and Letting Go of That Fear