I just got back from my second Ani DiFranco concert, and she was utterly amazing — magnetic, endearing, humourous, and, of course, musically incomparable.
And oh, man, can she play guitar.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Missing May Day
- The Goddess That Is Katharine Hepburn
- Favorite 10 Dishes of 2010
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Doctor Who: The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe
- Continuing Thoughts about Abusive Language at Work
- Wicked: My First Trip To Broadway