I just got back from my second Ani DiFranco concert, and she was utterly amazing — magnetic, endearing, humourous, and, of course, musically incomparable.
And oh, man, can she play guitar.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- I Miss Hope's Cookies
- Hairspray at the Chanhassen Dinner Theatres
- Broken Promises and Castles Built On Air
- The Sing-Off
- Caitlin Heaney: Talented Singer/Songwriter and YouTube Performer
- In Honor of Pi Day: Hoosier Mama Pie Company
- Emma Thompson and "Send Up the Genre"
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Hot Wall: Alex Kingston