As I’ve previously mentioned, I’m nearly always in the process of reading several books at once — or rather, I’ll get distracted by a new book before I’ve finished the one I’m currently reading, so it will sit on the figurative back burner for a while (on the shelf or in my bag, depending on how much I really want to read it) until I get back to it. In the past few months, I’ve received a handful of new books, and I’ve been steadily working my way through them — books about everything from fine dining to the prison industrial complex, Haiti to hot sauce, Le Cordon Bleu to why being trans is awesome . Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
April 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- OTP: River and the Doctor
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- Response to Single Dad Laughing
- Favorite Posts
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- Doctor Who: The Eleventh Doctor
- My 5 Most Important Books, Part 1