I can bake! More importantly, I can bake bread! I was a little worried — I haven’t made bread in ages, and it would be really embarrassing if I spent all this time making it . . . and then it didn’t rise, or it tasted bad, or it just looked really unappetizing. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
July 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- Epic Super Powers
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- Best. Haircut. Experience. Ever!
- Caitlin Heaney: Talented Singer/Songwriter and YouTube Performer
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)
- OTP: River and the Doctor