For years, it’s been tradition in my family that we have my dad’s Swedish meatballs (and, generally, some kind of seafood, partly because I don’t care for Swedish meatballs) for Christmas Eve dinner. This year was no exception, and it was a delicious meal.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
October 2014 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- OTP: River and the Doctor
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- An Open Letter to Bryn Mawr College Frosh Being Helled
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?
- Hot Wall: David Tennant
- Hot Wall: Neil Patrick Harris
- Drag Ball Distress (a.k.a. What’s Drag for People Who Already Queer Gender?)
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Your Body May Not Make You a Woman, But the Duck Pond Run Makes You a Mawrtyr
- May Day: The Perfect Sunday