A few thoughts on the Glee cast’s “Fashion Night Out” video: Lea looks so glamorous; I love that silvery sequined dress. Harry Shum, Jr.’s dancing is great, as always. I’m not really feeling the lace-up sneaker look for Dianna Agron. I’m also loving Heather Morris’s red lipstick. Darren always looks dapper, although his hairs strikes me as not as polished as usual. And where is Chris? Seriously? You barely see him until 2:30. And even then, Darren is way more noticeable (granted, I love Darren Criss, but it’s just a little weird that Chris Colfer seems so backgrounded). It looks as though they’re really capitalizing on how huge a fan base Darren Criss has. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
July 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- Broadway In Chicago: The Book of Mormon
- Tattoo Ideas
- Hot Wall: Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Best. Haircut. Experience. Ever!
- No Surgery Required To Change Trans Folks' Birth Certificates (aka Why Vermont Is Awesome)