I’ve gone to Milk & Honey Cafe several times — once with my roommate when we were looking for furniture, once with my cousin when she was visiting from Indiana, and once by myself, fairly recently before I left Chicago, because I was really craving a bagel with smoked salmon and cream cheese. Milk & Honey Cafe is located on Division, less than a mile away from where my apartment was in Chicago. The food was always excellent; if I’d had more money, I would have been there far more frequently. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
July 2014 S M T W T F S « Mar 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Tattoo Ideas
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- The Doctor and His Rose
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Broadway In Chicago: The Book of Mormon
- Best. Haircut. Experience. Ever!
- Hot Wall: Catherine Zeta-Jones