Chicago Restaurant Week finally arrived, and I was really excited about starting it off with iNG, a restaurant featuring molecular gastronomy that I’ve been wanting to try for ages. They use miracle berries, and they change up their menu on a regular basis. When I went to iNG on January 24th, the menu was based on the artwork of Salvador Dali. The food was highly inventive, and the plating was creative, but overall, I was left underwhelmed. (Also, I apologize for the poor quality of the photos: the restaurant was very dimly lit.) Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
October 2014 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- The Curse of Living Forever
- The Doctor and His Rose
- Hot Wall: Neil Patrick Harris
- Riki Wilchins Is My Hero
- Best. Haircut. Experience. Ever!
- Is Feminism Outdated? / The Need for Trans Liberation
- OTP: River and the Doctor
- My Dad Taught Me How To Shave!