This video of David Tennant reading Stephen Mackey’s Miki is adorable. It combines beautiful illustrations from the story with David Tennant’s voice and scenes of him actually speaking into the camera. I think it’s intended for children, judging by the way Tennant introduces the story, but I still really enjoy it. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Is Feminism Outdated? / The Need for Trans Liberation
- The Doctor and His Rose
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- "Us" versus "Them"
- Reclaiming Masculinity
- Reflections On "A Sense Of Humor"
- Dar Williams at Bryn Mawr College
- The Ugly Side of SlutWalk