It’s been three weeks since top surgery, and I’ve finally been allowed to take the post-surgical vest off. I am so glad that it’s finally gone. Also, I love the way my clothes look! I am beyond excited about, well, everything regarding being done with top surgery. I am so pleased with how it looks — with how I look now.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- The Curse of Living Forever
- The Doctor and His Rose
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Broadway In Chicago: The Book of Mormon
- Bryn Mawr is a women’s college. What does that mean to you?
- Regardless What Happens With Hurricane Irene, Rikers Island Will Not Be Evacuated
- May Day: The Perfect Sunday
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- Wicked: My First Trip To Broadway
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr