I was just thinking about computer games I used to play when I was younger — so many of them I barely remember, just flashes of them like screenshots. Well, the internet is a grand thing: with the help of my fairly decent Google skills (search terms like “computer game weaving knots” eventually got me there), I managed to track down all of the games of which I was thinking. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Darren Criss and Apple Juice: So Freaking Adorable
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)
- "Us" versus "Them"
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Feinberg v. Hyde
- Bryn Mawr is a women’s college. What does that mean to you?