If you’ve followed my blog at all, you’ve likely heard of the Transformative Justice Law Project (TJLP), as I’ve blogged about it numerous times before. (I would like to state for the record, however, that anything on my blog other than the following letter is my own opinion and not necessarily reflective of TJLP.) TJLP is an amazing organization and really has changed my life. Please read the following letter from TJLP, reposted with their permission, and consider making a donation.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Tattoo Ideas
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Twas the Night Before Christmas, Doctor Who-Style
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- OTP: River and the Doctor
- Doctor Who: The Doctor, the Widow, and the Wardrobe
- Feinberg v. Hyde