In honor of National Pi Day, I decided to make today’s post be about Hoosier Mama Pie Company. Hoosier Mama Pie Company has been on my list of places to try before I leave Chicago, and I’ve finally made the trip. It was absolutely worth it. So much so, as a matter of fact, that I’ve gone back several times (that it’s within walking distance of my apartment has a seriously negative effect on my ability to deny my pie cravings).
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- The Goddess That Is Katharine Hepburn
- Breaking Down The Facade Of Acceptance: Admitting I Feel Lost
- The Weirdness of Having a Public Blog
- A Surprisingly Enjoyable Reunion
- David Tennant Reading Miki, a Bedtime Story
- What is it with Restrooms?
- Glee Live Was So Amazing!
- A Collection of Thoughts Regarding the 65th Annual Tony Awards
- Dar Williams: "You Are Everyone"