I was watching The Glee Project today; the contestants wore signs on which they wrote the thing that made them feel the most vulnerable — gay, fat, anorexic, rejected, fake, used. It was intense, and they got very emotional, and it made me think about what makes me vulnerable. What would I put on my sign? It feels like I could fill a notebook, not just a sign. But the one that makes me feel the most vulnerable? Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Happy Lantern Night, Bryn Mawr
- Happy Parade Night To All
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?
- Dar Williams and "Midnight Radio"
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Your Body May Not Make You a Woman, But the Duck Pond Run Makes You a Mawrtyr
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2