In honor of the last Harry Potter movie, I will post briefly (because I spent most of my non-work day today at a Harry Potter party) about how awesome my alma mater is — particularly in that Bryn Mawr is hosting a magic camp this week. Oh, also? Bryn Mawr looks like Hogwarts.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- Flogging Molly!
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- The Curse of Living Forever
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Dar Williams and "Midnight Radio"
- I Love Ice Cream
- The Wedding of River Song