I am so impatient. Seriously, I am not good at waiting. At times, it might be more the uncertainty than the actual wait, but right now, I am rapidly depleting any sources of patience I may have. Above all, I am currently on edge waiting to find out whether I got the job for which I interviewed last week. It will decide so much of my life — when I’m having top surgery, when I’m going to be able to move back to Chicago (and how responsibly I’ll be able to do so), what’s going to happen with the temp job, how I’m going to save all of the money I need to be saving for a variety of things, even whether I’m going to be able to go to the Dar Williams concert in Ann Arbor this upcoming November. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Tattoo Ideas
- Twas the Night Before Christmas, Doctor Who-Style
- The Problem with #FirstWorldProblems
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- The Curse of Living Forever
- Being Scared of Losing My Voice and Letting Go of That Fear
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)