In a way, my experience at Bryn Mawr was bookended by Dar Williams concerts. My very first exposure to Dar was when she performed in Goodhart at the beginning of my freshman year (possibly before classes even started). And near the end of my senior year, she came back to Bryn Mawr and performed in TGH (Thomas Great Hall, to all not in the know). Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Hot Wall: Catherine Zeta-Jones
- No Surgery Required To Change Trans Folks' Birth Certificates (aka Why Vermont Is Awesome)
- An Open Letter to Bryn Mawr College Frosh Being Helled
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Missing May Day
- Congratulations, BMC 2011!
- Darren Criss and Apple Juice: So Freaking Adorable
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- My Dad Taught Me How To Shave!
- Your Body May Not Make You a Woman, But the Duck Pond Run Makes You a Mawrtyr