Today was the eighth annual Disability Pride Parade in Chicago! If I were still in Chicago, I definitely would have been there with my friends in support. As it is, I am not, and so I am writing this instead. Go check out their website and mission statement: it’s pretty fierce. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Why I Am Queer
- The Goddess That Is Katharine Hepburn
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- "Us" versus "Them"
- Broadway In Chicago: The Book of Mormon
- May Day: The Perfect Sunday