The past two weeks have been so stressful. Ups and downs, and so much stress, and anxiously awaiting a decision that was supposed to be made last Wednesday and about which I still haven’t heard. Two weeks ago, I was an emotional mess at a friend, and then things got better with his response because he’s magical like that. Then I made plans, and then those plans got discarded, and then I made more plans, and then those, too, fell through. And each time my plans don’t work out, it’s a little harder. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Darren Criss and Apple Juice: So Freaking Adorable
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)
- "Us" versus "Them"
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Feinberg v. Hyde
- Bryn Mawr is a women’s college. What does that mean to you?