A lot has happened today; hopefully, I’ll post about that tomorrow. Until then, I have one of the first videos I ever took with my very first digital camera, way back in 2007. My camera’s quality wasn’t very good; my hands weren’t very steady; I hadn’t quite figured out how to take the perfect a cappella video (I had it basically perfected by my senior year, though). However, the Stanford Fleet Street Singers are amazing (well worth watching an imperfect video), and “Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit” has been one of my favorite a cappella songs since I first saw it performed at Bryn Mawr, in March of 2007. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Twas the Night Before Christmas, Doctor Who-Style
- OTP: River and the Doctor
- Tattoo Ideas
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- My Dad Taught Me How To Shave!
- "Bryn Mawr Leads Intergalactic Age With Bithnian Partnership"
- The Most Amazing Person I've Ever Met
- The Curse of Living Forever