One of my favorite things in all of Bryn Mawr is the Hope’s Royale cookie at Hope’s Cookies. It has macadamia nuts, coconut, and chocolate chips — and it is wonderful. Hope’s Cookies was actually founded by a Bryn Mawr alum, Hope Spivak of the class of 1983, which makes going to Hope’s Cookies a little extra special. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Twas the Night Before Christmas, Doctor Who-Style
- The Problem with #FirstWorldProblems
- Tattoo Ideas
- OTP: River and the Doctor
- The Most Amazing Person I've Ever Met
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- "Bryn Mawr Leads Intergalactic Age With Bithnian Partnership"
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig