One of my favorite things in all of Bryn Mawr is the Hope’s Royale cookie at Hope’s Cookies. It has macadamia nuts, coconut, and chocolate chips — and it is wonderful. Hope’s Cookies was actually founded by a Bryn Mawr alum, Hope Spivak of the class of 1983, which makes going to Hope’s Cookies a little extra special. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Is Gin the Answer To My Cocktail Dilemma?
- The Doctor and His Rose
- Being Scared of Losing My Voice and Letting Go of That Fear
- Best. Haircut. Experience. Ever!
- Riki Wilchins Is My Hero
- The Thoughts That Got Away
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Epic Super Powers