I have such ridiculous fanboy crush on Darren Criss. It’s, well, ridiculous. I love him performing as Blaine; I love him performing as himself; I love watching videos of him being adorable (forgetting the lyrics to his own songs, rhapsodizing about apple juice, talking about how being pink would make people seem less mean). And I absolutely wish I could see Glee: The 3D Concert Movie. It’s basically everything good about Glee all at once. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- The Minnesota State Fair: The Great Minnesota Get-Together
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- My Dad Taught Me How To Shave!
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- I Just Hugged Joey Mogul
- The Curse of Living Forever
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters