Almost exactly four months ago (four months ago yesterday), I wrote up tentative four-month, one-year, and two-year plans for my life. I just rediscovered them, was very surprised to remember that I’d made a four-month plan (and one that ended yesterday), and decided to see how my life currently measures up to those plans. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- OTP: River and the Doctor
- What is it with Restrooms?
- Hot Wall: Matthew Morrison
- The Most Amazing Person I've Ever Met
- Feinberg v. Hyde
- Vulnerability and Being Forgettable
- Life Is Like A Roller Coaster. And I Don't Like Roller Coasters.
- I Hate Waiting
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr