My best friend and her fiance are getting married tomorrow! The wedding weekend is finally here, and I couldn’t be happier for them. Between work and the wedding festivities (bachelorette party last night, wedding rehearsal and rehearsal dinner tonight), however, I have barely been home (literally — I left for work yesterday morning and didn’t get back until about half an hour ago) and thus have had no chance to write blog posts. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Darren Criss and Apple Juice: So Freaking Adorable
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)
- "Us" versus "Them"
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Feinberg v. Hyde
- Bryn Mawr is a women’s college. What does that mean to you?