My Floridian grandparents are coming to visit for Christmas this year, which reminds me of one of my last trips to Florida. We visited a state park at which we took a boat trip and saw a bunch of alligators, as well as a variety of birds and majestic cypress trees. I was definitely glad to have my camera.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- The Goddess That Is Katharine Hepburn
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- May Day: The Perfect Sunday
- The Curse of Living Forever
- Primehouse: A Burger Like No Other
- Bryn Mawr is a women’s college. What does that mean to you?
- I Miss Hope's Cookies