All rocks go to heaven. That may not make sense to you unless you’ve seen the series of photos of two churches’ welcome signs (and even then, it still may not make sense). It began with a Catholic church, Our Lady of Martyrs, (and by the way, it was really difficult not automatically typing Mawrtyrs) stating that “all dogs go to heaven.” Beulah, Cumberland Presbyterian church, took offense to the idea that anyone other than a human would go to heaven. It is a hilarious conversation. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Legal Name Change! My Name Is Ryan
- Being Scared of Losing My Voice and Letting Go of That Fear
- I Found A Job!
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Three Months Until Top Surgery!
- The Problem with #FirstWorldProblems
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters