All rocks go to heaven. That may not make sense to you unless you’ve seen the series of photos of two churches’ welcome signs (and even then, it still may not make sense). It began with a Catholic church, Our Lady of Martyrs, (and by the way, it was really difficult not automatically typing Mawrtyrs) stating that “all dogs go to heaven.” Beulah, Cumberland Presbyterian church, took offense to the idea that anyone other than a human would go to heaven. It is a hilarious conversation. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Happy Lantern Night, Bryn Mawr
- Happy Parade Night To All
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?
- Dar Williams and "Midnight Radio"
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Your Body May Not Make You a Woman, But the Duck Pond Run Makes You a Mawrtyr
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2