It’s been three weeks since top surgery, and I’ve finally been allowed to take the post-surgical vest off. I am so glad that it’s finally gone. Also, I love the way my clothes look! I am beyond excited about, well, everything regarding being done with top surgery. I am so pleased with how it looks — with how I look now.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Being Scared of Losing My Voice and Letting Go of That Fear
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- May Day: The Perfect Sunday
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Happy Lantern Night, Bryn Mawr
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Best. Haircut. Experience. Ever!
- In Honor of Pi Day: Hoosier Mama Pie Company