I didn’t do so well with resolutions in 2011 — I made lots of them, and for many of them, it was rather hard to determine whether or not I actually fulfilled them. I’m hoping that by making this year’s resolutions more concrete, less abstract, and fewer in number, I’ll do better this year. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- Broadway In Chicago: The Book of Mormon
- Being Scared of Losing My Voice and Letting Go of That Fear
- Emma Thompson and "Send Up the Genre"
- Glee's Fashion Night Out
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- The Goddess That Is Katharine Hepburn
- Today I Went To Prison
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?
- The Curse of Living Forever