Chicago Restaurant Week finally arrived, and I was really excited about starting it off with iNG, a restaurant featuring molecular gastronomy that I’ve been wanting to try for ages. They use miracle berries, and they change up their menu on a regular basis. When I went to iNG on January 24th, the menu was based on the artwork of Salvador Dali. The food was highly inventive, and the plating was creative, but overall, I was left underwhelmed. (Also, I apologize for the poor quality of the photos: the restaurant was very dimly lit.) Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
November 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Best New Thing: Sex With Timaree (Podcast Edition)
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)
- I Want To Be A Mermaid!
- In Honor of TDOR
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Drag Ball Distress (a.k.a. What’s Drag for People Who Already Queer Gender?)
- Caitlin Heaney: Talented Singer/Songwriter and YouTube Performer
- Why Is There an M/F Marker On Photo IDs?
- I Just Hugged Joey Mogul