I can bake! More importantly, I can bake bread! I was a little worried — I haven’t made bread in ages, and it would be really embarrassing if I spent all this time making it . . . and then it didn’t rise, or it tasted bad, or it just looked really unappetizing. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
September 2016 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- May Day: The Perfect Sunday
- Hot Wall: Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Bryn Mawr is a women’s college. What does that mean to you?
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Is Feminism Outdated? / The Need for Trans Liberation
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)
- The Curse of Living Forever