I can bake! More importantly, I can bake bread! I was a little worried — I haven’t made bread in ages, and it would be really embarrassing if I spent all this time making it . . . and then it didn’t rise, or it tasted bad, or it just looked really unappetizing. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
April 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Drag Ball Distress (a.k.a. What’s Drag for People Who Already Queer Gender?)
- OTP: River and the Doctor
- How Much Can ENDA Really Do? And Is Formal Legal Equality the Right Goal?
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Should I Go To Law School?
- Something I've Never Told Anyone