I love Wise Acre Eatery. I first heard about it from a review in the Star Tribune (the local Minneapolis paper): they raved about the food. Wise Acre Eatery prides itself on using mostly using harvest from the Tanglewood Gardens’ farm in Plato, MN. All of their meat products come from that farm — animals that lived “stress-free, hormone-free lives with plenty of room to roam.” The food is delicious, and nearly everything is house-made. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- OTP: River and the Doctor
- Bryn Mawr is a women’s college. What does that mean to you?
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Favorite 10 Dishes of 2010
- Barbra Streisand and "Evergreen" (Time: Live In Concert)
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- I Heart KPop Boy Bands