I wish that Darren Chris would show up when I said his name (check out 3:20). That would be totally awesome. So, A Very Potter Musical used to be called Harry Potter: The Musical. And then it went viral, and they got worried about being sued. There’s a kind of hilarious bit around 1:00 where they bleep out anything related to Harry Potter (Azkaban, Hogwarts, Dumbledore) as they toss around titles that they can’t use. The video, by the way, is two of the A Very Potter Musical‘s writers explaining why they took all of the videos down about two years ago — and it ends with Darren Criss singing a song about not wanting to be sued. So fantastic.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
February 2016 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- "Giving Back The Love Inside" with the Cast of Ghost The Musical
- Drag Ball Distress (a.k.a. What’s Drag for People Who Already Queer Gender?)
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Epic Super Powers
- Uncomfortably Gendered at the Flogging Molly Concert
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- Your Body May Not Make You a Woman, But the Duck Pond Run Makes You a Mawrtyr
- Makes Me Smile: The Senior Steps