I suppose this video isn’t quite fair, given that there’s a pretty wide variety of accents within the US (from the South, New York, rural Minnesota/the Dakotas, etc.) — not to mention the rest of the countries in “American” — but it really does sound a remarkable amount like English as I know it. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
June 2016 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Legal Name Change! My Name Is Ryan
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Three Months Until Top Surgery!
- The Problem with #FirstWorldProblems
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Tattoo Ideas
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- Celebrating My Mom's Birthday All Month
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"