This video of David Tennant reading Stephen Mackey’s Miki is adorable. It combines beautiful illustrations from the story with David Tennant’s voice and scenes of him actually speaking into the camera. I think it’s intended for children, judging by the way Tennant introduces the story, but I still really enjoy it. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
November 2020 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- The Goddess That Is Katharine Hepburn
- Breaking Down The Facade Of Acceptance: Admitting I Feel Lost
- The Weirdness of Having a Public Blog
- A Surprisingly Enjoyable Reunion
- David Tennant Reading Miki, a Bedtime Story
- What is it with Restrooms?
- Glee Live Was So Amazing!
- A Collection of Thoughts Regarding the 65th Annual Tony Awards
- Life Is Like A Roller Coaster. And I Don't Like Roller Coasters.