A few thoughts on the Glee cast’s “Fashion Night Out” video: Lea looks so glamorous; I love that silvery sequined dress. Harry Shum, Jr.’s dancing is great, as always. I’m not really feeling the lace-up sneaker look for Dianna Agron. I’m also loving Heather Morris’s red lipstick. Darren always looks dapper, although his hairs strikes me as not as polished as usual. And where is Chris? Seriously? You barely see him until 2:30. And even then, Darren is way more noticeable (granted, I love Darren Criss, but it’s just a little weird that Chris Colfer seems so backgrounded). It looks as though they’re really capitalizing on how huge a fan base Darren Criss has. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
November 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Twas the Night Before Christmas, Doctor Who-Style
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Tattoo Ideas
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- The Problem with #FirstWorldProblems
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Makes Me Smile: The Senior Steps
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane