I had top surgery last Friday, and so far, recovery has gone pretty well. I had a hematoma issue earlier this week, and so I went in for more surgery on Wednesday morning, but that went okay. There hasn’t been too much in the way of pain; the biggest issue has been the post-surgery compression vest, which is awful. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
November 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Bryn Mawr is a women’s college. What does that mean to you?
- Twas the Night Before Christmas, Doctor Who-Style
- Happy Lantern Night, Bryn Mawr
- Nail Polish isn't just for women, but Alphanail is NOT what I had in mind
- The Problem with #FirstWorldProblems
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane