For years, it’s been tradition in my family that we have my dad’s Swedish meatballs (and, generally, some kind of seafood, partly because I don’t care for Swedish meatballs) for Christmas Eve dinner. This year was no exception, and it was a delicious meal.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
March 2019 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- Pretty In Pink: Yay For Jenna Lyons and Her Son
- I Miss Hope's Cookies
- The Goddess That Is Katharine Hepburn
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Easter With My Family Gives Me Warm Fuzzies
- Missing May Day
- Thinking About Korea
- Is Gin the Answer To My Cocktail Dilemma?
- Caitlin Heaney: Talented Singer/Songwriter and YouTube Performer