I found the above comic on the Sex with Timaree website, and I like it. Giving the person a way to be financially independent (and have a fulfilling career) is totally a better gift than a pretty dress in hopes of catching a prince’s attention.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
September 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Happy Parade Night To All
- An Open Letter to Bryn Mawr College Frosh Being Helled
- Hot Wall: Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Missing May Day
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?
- I Miss Hope's Cookies
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"