I found the above comic on the Sex with Timaree website, and I like it. Giving the person a way to be financially independent (and have a fulfilling career) is totally a better gift than a pretty dress in hopes of catching a prince’s attention.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
February 2016 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Makes Me Smile: The Senior Steps
- Is Feminism Outdated? / The Need for Trans Liberation
- The Curse of Living Forever
- Twas the Night Before Christmas, Doctor Who-Style
- Your Body May Not Make You a Woman, But the Duck Pond Run Makes You a Mawrtyr
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- The Goddess That Is Katharine Hepburn
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane