If you’ve been reading my blog, you’re probably aware that I’m having top surgery tomorrow . . . and if you haven’t been, well, now you know. I am so excited for it to finally be happening. I am rather less excited about the whole hospital/surgery thing. I don’t have much experience with either of those. Still, it’ll be what it’ll be, and my family and friends have been fantastic. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
August 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- The Minnesota State Fair: The Great Minnesota Get-Together
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- My Dad Taught Me How To Shave!
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- I Just Hugged Joey Mogul
- The Curse of Living Forever
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters