I had top surgery last Friday, and so far, recovery has gone pretty well. I had a hematoma issue earlier this week, and so I went in for more surgery on Wednesday morning, but that went okay. There hasn’t been too much in the way of pain; the biggest issue has been the post-surgery compression vest, which is awful. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
September 2016 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- May Day: The Perfect Sunday
- Hot Wall: Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Skinny Dipping In The Cloisters
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)
- The Curse of Living Forever
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- Is Feminism Outdated? / The Need for Trans Liberation