So, yesterday started me thinking that this whole Mother’s Day/Father’s Day thing is a little uncomfortable. Don’t get me wrong, I’m all in favor of recognizing everything our parents/parental figures have done for us. I even understand having separate days so that each parent can get attention. I just feel a little funny about the binary nature of Mother’s Day and Father’s Day. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
September 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Happy Lantern Night, Bryn Mawr
- The Goddess That Is Katharine Hepburn
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- GenderQueer: Voices From Beyond the Sexual Binary
- Darren Criss and Apple Juice: So Freaking Adorable
- 2013: A Year in Review
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2