For years, it’s been tradition in my family that we have my dad’s Swedish meatballs (and, generally, some kind of seafood, partly because I don’t care for Swedish meatballs) for Christmas Eve dinner. This year was no exception, and it was a delicious meal.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
January 2018 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- The Doctor and His Rose
- Don’t Call Me Woman: The Ups and Downs of Privilege
- Social Anxiety and Being Genderfunny
- My 5 Most Important Books, Part 1
- Regardless What Happens With Hurricane Irene, Rikers Island Will Not Be Evacuated
- A Lovely Bakeshop
- Flogging Molly!
- Tattoo Ideas
- Happy Lantern Night, Bryn Mawr
- Being Scared of Losing My Voice and Letting Go of That Fear