I have just discovered the Marcel the Shell With Shoes On videos, and they are the best new thing in the world today. Marcel is hilarious and just too adorable for words. Also completely unexpected (he hang-glides using a Dorito and wears a lentil as a hat). I love it. I was introduced to Marcel by a couple of friends also love the videos, so perhaps I was predisposed to enjoy them, but you should them out for yourself. Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
September 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Happy Parade Night To All
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?
- Response to Single Dad Laughing
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- Being Scared of Losing My Voice and Letting Go of That Fear
- Hot Wall: Sam Tsui