It’s been three weeks since top surgery, and I’ve finally been allowed to take the post-surgical vest off. I am so glad that it’s finally gone. Also, I love the way my clothes look! I am beyond excited about, well, everything regarding being done with top surgery. I am so pleased with how it looks — with how I look now.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
April 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- Chicago Restaurant Week 2014: iNG
- Broadway In Chicago: The Book of Mormon
- The Goddess That Is Katharine Hepburn
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Caitlin Heaney: Talented Singer/Songwriter and YouTube Performer
- Musical Memories: Dragostea Din Tei and I-Day
- Should I Go To Law School?