It’s been three weeks since top surgery, and I’ve finally been allowed to take the post-surgical vest off. I am so glad that it’s finally gone. Also, I love the way my clothes look! I am beyond excited about, well, everything regarding being done with top surgery. I am so pleased with how it looks — with how I look now.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
September 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- Hot Wall: Katherine Moennig
- Happy Parade Night To All
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- An Open Letter to Bryn Mawr College Frosh Being Helled
- Hot Wall: Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Your Body May Not Make You a Woman, But the Duck Pond Run Makes You a Mawrtyr
- Caitlin Heaney: Talented Singer/Songwriter and YouTube Performer
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?
- I Miss Hope's Cookies
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"