Pumphouse Creamery is, without a doubt, one of my favorite ice cream places ever. They’re located at 48th and Chicago, and they have amazing ice cream flavors and favor local ingredients. Their “house made waffle cones are made with local and organically grown whole grains and seeds from Whole Grain Milling Company in Welcome, MN.” Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
August 2015 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
- Night and the Doctor (Doctor Who mini-episodes)
- I Miss Hope's Cookies
- My Dad Taught Me How To Shave!
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- May Day: The Perfect Sunday
- The Doctor Donna
- Caitlin Heaney: Talented Singer/Songwriter and YouTube Performer
- Stanford Fleet Street Singers' "Prayer To The God Of Partial Credit"
- The Curse of Living Forever
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)