I think it could be really cool to be a squirrel. Not forever, of course (I rather like being a human), but it would be awesome to be able to turn into a squirrel at will. Oh, sure, other animals might be more exciting (owl, cheetah, seal), but every time I see a squirrel scampering here or there, I reflect for a second on how fun it would be. There’s something about the tail, I think. Plus, they’re cute and furry.
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
- I Miss Hell Week at Bryn Mawr
- Musical Memories: As Cool As I Am
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Better Dead Than Co-Ed?
- Epic Super Powers
- Your Body May Not Make You a Woman, But the Duck Pond Run Makes You a Mawrtyr
- Twas the Night Before Christmas, Doctor Who-Style
- Something I've Never Told Anyone
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)