While I was brainstorming for this post, I couldn’t think of a whole lot of topics — I’ve published over three hundred posts, and I’ve covered a fairly wide range of topics. As I was writing it, however, I kept thinking of new things that I’ve found myself avoiding. I may end up making another post titled “Five Additional Things About Which I’m Afraid to Write” (yes, ending the title with a preposition bothers me a little, although it’s clearly not stopping me). Continue reading
- blogging BMC book Broadway Bryn Mawr change Chicago childhood college coming out community concert criminal legal system Darren Criss Dar Williams David Tennant Dean Spade Doctor Who Eleventh Doctor Exploring Trans family food friends frustration gay gender genderqueer Genderqueer Chicago Glee high school homophobia hormones Hot Wall humour identity injustice job Korean life Matt Smith memories Minneapolis Minnesota music name change names outrage politics postaday2011 prison abolition prison industrial complex privilege pronouns queer racism review singing society song songs T theatre TJLP top surgery Traditions trans transgender transition transphobia Twin Cities update video voice work YouTube
September 2016 S M T W T F S « Sep 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
- The Curse of Living Forever
- Don't Tell Me You "Don't See Race"
- Computer Games and a Walk Down Memory Lane
- Hot Wall: David Tennant, Part 2
- Bryn Mawr is a women’s college. What does that mean to you?
- Who is Dean Spade? (a.k.a. Why I’m So Excited About His Book)
- The Importance of Preferred Pronouns
- "Us" versus "Them"
- The Minnesota State Fair: The Great Minnesota Get-Together